Friday, 11 September 2026

Re: [emrat:15662] Interesting BMW reminding me of the Sprint ST

I'll let Vince speak for himself but he likes his Tiger Sport Touring 800.  Great looking bike with power and good gas mileage.

Find the $ somewhere, spoil yourself, life is too short.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 4:28 PM Tavis Aitken <tavisto@gmail.com> wrote:
Not sure about paying for it but i am test riding the new Tiger Sport 800 on Saturday at the demo day. It  is basically filling the slot in the lineup of the old sprint. 



 -= Tavis =-

On Wed, Sep 9, 2026 at 9:18 PM Jim Kerick <jim.kerick@gmail.com> wrote:
I was driving in Tuesday and I saw a bike approach from behind that the lights and shape including the side bags looked like the Triumph Sprint. When it got next to me at the off ramp light, I noted it was a BMW XR. I believe the 900 in red. See here 

It had color matched side bags, the front light angle looked very similar to Triumph Sprint ST 955i circa ‘98 - ‘04. I always like that bike, I had an ‘06 Tiger with the 955i engine and that is a really good engine, in my experience.

When I was looking around before getting the Trophy I was disappointed the Sprint wasn’t around any more…

Now I am looking at the Trident 900 and wondering how I can get a new bike and pay for my son’s college and have my wife not find out I bought another bike. Any ideas?

Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAFmOmr618afUu8afAhpM%3DAYycjh7bnwD45ZN4hT3crbmCY22aA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAM7G3a_nMnDojxUbD0UuCqYpy9CLRPkE80Rr00vB%2BmFz_hSU1w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_199RwufiQXoO6Z5-r43JTbhGCZpDwSV4duVkB%2BuQh-atsQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment