Tuesday 2 August 2016

Re: [emrat:8845] Another road rage against bikers. And bikers without self-control. (Chicago)

Agree with Steve.

I am not really sure that I saw any "road rage" on the part of the truck driver. Looked more like self preservation "fight or flight" type reaction to a dangerous and potentially life threatening situation.

I do see a pack of asshat raging bikers though. I am not sure how I would have responded in that situation either. It bears a lot of similarity to that story some years back, was it 2? 3? I can't recall.

If you read the details of the story, it appears the bikers were riding like asshats from the start, with total disregard for the law and police. Seems the driver was trying to lane change in order to remove himself from the situation, when things went sideways.

Hard to form much of an opinion though, based on just that video clip and the story. I am sure there will be 100 different versions from participants and "eye witnesses."

Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment