Wednesday 3 July 2024

[emrat:14638] T-shirts for Triumph in the Rockies (update)

RATs:  I wanted to let you all know that due to our move and other things going on, I have not had time to get the t-shirts designed and ordered for Triumph in the Rockies.  I WILL be doing a t-shirt for that rally but the shirts won't be available until afterwords.  So registration will not include a shirt fee, as those will be ordered and paid for separately.  

I hope to have registration and cost info by the end of this week.  Essentially the "registration cost" is going to cover pizza and beer Friday night, and as I said the T-shirts can be ordered later once I get a good design and can put the order in.  The company I've used the last couple of years doesn't have a minimum order for shirts so we can order what we need right after the rally ends.  

I'll have registration info posted soon.  See in you Gunnison!

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLnXO%3D4NTgcXpV5S8y1WBR4e7iwxuU7FX-zh5L90OhGNQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment