Wednesday 25 September 2024

[emrat:14779] SoCo tire mounting?

For those in Southern Colorado, where do you get tires mounted?  I can pull the wheel off myself and take it to a service center.  Performance Cycle used to charge a flat $25 for mounting the tire if the wheel was brought to them.  I just contacted a local dealer in Pueblo and they want $75 to do the tire.  

Assuming that most places are in CO Springs, does anyone know of a place that will do the tire while I wait?  I'm actually thinking of just riding up there, buying the tire, removing the rear wheel in the parking lot and having them do the tire right then and there.  Saves me a 90 mile round trip.  

I would, of course, be buying the tire from them as well.  I know there are BMW and Triumph dealers in CO Springs but honestly I'd prefer to deal with an independent.  

Thanks in advance! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvKCBAwuy1PqVL59Cwye6gr2cvqVZi8E_rhQoazrsb6%3DwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment