Wednesday 25 September 2024

Re: [emrat:14777] October RAT meeting and T-shirts

Is there no meting this Saturday for Sept?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2024 at 10:23 AM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
RAT's:  I will plan on having a RMRAT meeting in October at the usual location.   I don't know if Foothills is on Winter hours starting in October but I suspect they will be.  I will put out an announcement a few weeks before the meeting which will be Saturday, October 26th.  As we are out of town in November it will likely be the last RMRAT meetingof the year.  

For those who ordered T-shirts, I will bring them with me to the meeting.  If you are not able to pick up your shirt at the meeting, we can make other arrangements which could include me mailing the shirt to you or arranging a time/place to pick up.  

Of course, anybody who is around or passing through Pueblo is welcome to pick their shirt up from me at home.  We are not planning on doing any traveling in October so if you plan to pass through, just shoot me a message (best way is via text to 303-482-7848) or email to arrange the time and make sure I'm available.  

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvJfGgFaOWkPREzU81Gq-adCw591ax%2B-Jcf_SLDsyMug8A%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_199h%3DUE_%3Dxh1WTm06xQuFmU0wd1iRUuq40J3%2B-UqrGw5aA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment