Saturday 28 September 2024

[emrat:14782] Looking to sell my Tiger

Well, it's time to say goodbye to my tiger. I have had many a good ride with all of you on it, but I just am not riding it anymore. I want to get a more touring bike for the long haul rides, and something a lot smaller and lighter for the dirt.

I wanted to offer it up to anyone in the club before I brought it down to Motorado.

2016 Tiger 800 XCX
33,900 miles
All set up for adventure with 
Hard side cases,
Heated grips and outlet for heated gear ( Installed by Mr. Steve Smith himself)
Cruise control
Many other upgrades and farkles.
All maintenance has been done recently at Foothills. 

I am going to list it for $8k at motorado, however I am open to making a better deal for someone in the club. Including trades if you have something that sounds cool. 

 I also have a 2004 Honda Shadow I need to get rid of, so if anyone knows someone who wants a cruiser this is also going to Motorado soon.
--

 -= Tavis =-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAM7G3a82KRvhrZ5D3QZdb7JeT3jgfhYGnX%3D960JJxrZM4Gxnzw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment