Tuesday, 6 October 2026

RE: [emrat:15691] 21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival

Capt.Bob

On behalf of RMRAT,safe travels and enjoy the museum.l'll be following your progress.

BTW,the sales manager from Foothills is on his way to Thailand for the global Triumph dealer meeting and MX team launches.2027 Tiger 1200 anyone?


                  E-Steve


Sent from my Galaxy


-------- Original message --------
From: Robert Wendl <radwendl@oneimage.com>
Date: 10/5/26 7:31 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Rocky Rountain Rat <rmrat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [emrat:15690] 21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival

All,

Starting tomorrow, 10/6/2025 through 10/15/2025, Denise and I will be traveling to the 21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival which takes place from October 9–11, 2026, at the Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, just outside Birmingham, Alabama. Like normal, during our travels I will be using a Satellite GPS Messenger which will allow people to follow my movements in real time. I use a Garmin InReach and below you will find a link to my Garmin MapShare.

Garmin MapShare:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/em22a0e72f-a471-4c62-ac6f-4d2662d67b7b%40oneimage.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment