I hope you guys are in a good place with that tropical storm heading your way. I also hope you have a safe space for your bikes, the winds look like they’re going to be blowing pretty hard. Hopefully Sunday will be a better day.
To quote a line from the The Holy Grail, “Bloody weather!”
Steve
On Wed, Oct 7, 2026 at 10:01 Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com> wrote:
Have a safe trip. Barber is amazing, so many bikes, so little time!
--On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 7:31 PM Robert Wendl <radwendl@oneimage.com> wrote:
All,--
Starting tomorrow, 10/6/2025 through 10/15/2025, Denise and I will be traveling to the 21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival which takes place from October 9–11, 2026, at the Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, just outside Birmingham, Alabama. Like normal, during our travels I will be using a Satellite GPS Messenger which will allow people to follow my movements in real time. I use a Garmin InReach and below you will find a link to my Garmin MapShare.
Garmin MapShare:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/em22a0e72f-a471-4c62-ac6f-4d2662d67b7b%40oneimage.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_198PBLWq4oUhdNQCDuQtfHMijiZwuczyp1Y8M-f11ryCGw%40mail.gmail.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_Xfo-a2_sAp0kCjhH5F%3DVy_BGW9qkscnV76%3DzBws%3DBTRA%40mail.gmail.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment