Wednesday 10 April 2019

[emrat:11285] Anyone need a trailer?

Rats:  Got my registration sticker in the mail and before I send another check off to the great state of Colorado, I'd like to see if there's anybody in the club who is interested in buying a well used (but functional) utility trailer with a clean title. 

I want to offer this up to the group before I put it on CL or Facebook marketplace. 

Specs:  4 x 8' ramp-gate utility trailer.  I rescued this from someone years ago and got it into good working order and registered & legal with the state.  Has working lights and is reasonably rust free.  The rattlecan paint is well faded.  Tires were new in 2012 but it's stored in the shade so they really don't seem to have much dry rot (doesn't look like it to me anyway.)  I replaced the floor boards some time around 2011.  I've used it to haul my Scrambler and my R1150R.  It could easily hold 2 good sized bikes since the load deck is 8' long.  Tires are only 12" though, so I'm not sure it'd be my choice for a long distance trailer. 

I'm selling this because I realized that for less than the cost of paying a couple of years worth of registration on it, I could just rent a trailer for the one time in 3 - 4 years that I actually need one. 

I can post pics if anyone wants to see them.  If I sell this on CL I'll ask $500 - $600 but the club price will be $300.  If you're interested email me at martinjmpr@yahoo.com.  I'd like it gone by the end of April since that's when the current registration expires.  As I said it does have a clean, good, Colorado title. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment