How do you like the touch screen? I didn't get to ride one at the demo rides last weekend.
On Tue, Sep 15, 2026 at 4:30 PM Robert Wendl <radwendl@oneimage.com> wrote:
--All,
I have my new Tiger ready for the trip to Barber next month. See attached. I have added the SM-Motech tank ring for the tank bag, SW-Motech side carrier for my existing Trax bags, GPS Mount with ignition power and the OEM Top crash bars. I'm still research a skip plate. However, that can wait until after Barber.
Jim, so far I'm loving my new Tiger! I'm still learning the bike as my 2012 Tiger is analog were the 2026 is all digital.
Wayne, I went with the GT Pro because my dirt days are over and the GT Pro will handle what ever no-pavement I ride.
CPT Bob
------ Original Message ------From "'WAYNE EVERMAN' via RMRAT" <rmrat@googlegroups.com>Date 7/27/2026 4:35:00 PMSubject Re: [emrat:15610] 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition
--Very nice. I have always liked white Tigers! I'm curious about your going for the GT instead of the Rally.I have visited Baxter's several times when we were visiting the grandkids in Omaha. Nice shop and people. EWBOn 07/25/2026 7:00 PM MDT Robert Wendl <radwendl@oneimage.com> wrote:All,Today I traded in the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC for a 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition.CPT Bob--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/emc5f7d544-9c6a-4353-aa31-a38b05b406f2%40oneimage.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/1888685578.120625.1785188100382%40connect.xfinity.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/ema28a48cf-42d6-48e1-aea8-b8f31f8495bd%40oneimage.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdcL2bgeSxonm7sQHVsM7UR26oWhHsPw0Du%3DRNVySsiaqQ%40mail.gmail.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment