Monday 14 October 2013

Re: [emrat:3044] Recap of the Doug Perkins Ride Saturday

I can relate to Doug and his hesitations. After running my RT into a tree
backwards two years ago, I was hesitant to jump back on that horse. And even
after healing and getting back aboard my trusty stead I was tentative in the
twisties. But it's in our blood and keeps us young so Doug, I will respect
you either way but will work with Dan to get the book into your hands soon
to help with your recovery.

John J. McDonough, FMP
3to5 Facilitator
the Crankset Group
"get off the treadmill "
303-668-1331
www.cranksetgroup.com

</HTML>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment