Saturday 5 September 2015

[emrat:7713] Re: Just How Far Can a Motorcycle Lean in a Turn?

I know, I thought it was too short as well. I was hoping to see how far I could go for track day this month, but had to cancel. Maybe next year. I don't think I'll ever be able to see my full potential without a deep wallet with the chance of crashing the bike. I don't worry about body as much as I do wallet to seek my full potential. And the Thruxton would be limited too, compared to these guys of course or a sport bike.  

On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 10:50:03 AM UTC-6, Doc wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment