Tuesday 1 October 2013

[emrat:2987] Rescheduling the Benefit Ride for Doug Perkins

My apologies for not getting back to the group sooner on rescheduling the benefit ride for Doug.

 

I wanted to check and see if Saturday, October 12th would work.  This would be my preference, and I’ve asked Doug if it works for him.  Another date would be one week later, Saturday, October 19th.

 

We could meet somewhere on the southwest side of the metro area, (Blue Cow at Morrison) depart at 9 a.m. and then meet Doug for lunch, somewhere on the west side.  He lives up in Thornton, and will need someone to drive him to the luncheon spot.

 

The later we go into October, the more “iffy” the weather becomes, obviously . . . .

 

Please email me as to your preference of one of the two dates, if you can make the ride, at:

 

dpilcher@cochamber.com

 

Thanks,

 

Dan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment