Sunday 12 May 2013

Re: [emrat:2394] Bike back from Erico

Lookin' good, Chris!  90 minutes on back roads on a good running Triumph?  I'd consider that a plus!  Wayne E.


From: "Chris Peltz" <peltz.chris@gmail.com>
To: "Everman, Wayne K" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 8:26:20 PM
Subject: [emrat:2393] Bike back from Erico

Just got my bike back from Erico's yesterday. I normally use the dealer up north here, but wasn't too happy with work they've done on my tune. Erico installed a new two-tone Black & White tank (my bike is a 2012 and the two-tone color was last done in 2010), plus Progressive 412 HDs, along with fixing the tune map (the dealer up here used the Bonnie instead of Speedmaster map). Bike sounds great, ride is much better on my butt, and I love the classic look.

You can see pics I took of the bike today at TriumphRat.net:

http://www.triumphrat.net/picture-gallery-for-america-speedmaster/237875-my-speeedmaster.html

I'll be doing all my service with Erico's from now on, even though it takes 90min to get there on the back roads.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment