Saturday 4 July 2020

[emrat:12311] Re: Banded Oak

Thanks Steve. Yeah, it was a bummer I could not make it. After my trip to France was kiboshed by Covid and the EU I was going to actually make it to Bike Night after all. But, the day before, I decided to hang some patio lights. And in the process tweaked a knee, to which I thought was a healed knee from a prior tweak within the last couple months. I guess it was not as healed as I had thought. I may have actually torn a ligament instead of strained one as I had thought. I guess I will have to see. But without health insurance currently I will have to live with it regardless of the knowledge. 

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 9:09:46 PM UTC-6, sfr4201 wrote:

Doc

Wherever you are,sorry to hear you missed your knee up.My 1050 Speed Triple was looking forward to spend quality time with your 'Lil Bastard!My work schedule permitting,will get out there next month.

Did get to see Tap,so all is good,take care and get well soon

                           E-Steve


Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/90547c1a-78b4-4834-bd82-339f9e4a9e96o%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment