Thursday 29 October 2020

Re: [emrat:12504] Small tail pack for sale?

I have the "S" version of this one. About 16L



Let me know if you are interested in it. 

Sent from Nine

From: Martin Richard
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 7:17 PM
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:12503] Small tail pack for sale?

Before I go and buy a new one, does anyone have a small tail or rear seat pack they've been wanting to sell?  I've decided I'm not going to do a tank bag anymore so I'm looking for a small tail bag, about the size of a medium tank bag.  I know I can order one from Amazon or get one at Performance but before I do that I thought I'd see if somebody in the club has one that they don't use and want to get rid of.  THanks! 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment