Wednesday 2 December 2020

[emrat:12538] Time to Sell the Triumphs

I don't get to ride much any more and I hate walking by these machines just sitting in the garage.  With that, I am going to be selling my two Triumphs and thought I would start in this group first before advertising elsewhere.

What I am selling......

2015 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 ($4500)
1,6xx miles
Akrapovic Slip Ons
Triumph Bar End mirrors (Oval)
Smoked LED Rear Brake LIght w/Integrator Turn Signals

2003 Triumph Daytona 955i ($1500)
6,3xx miles
Carbon Fiber Slip On
Tail Tidy done
Zero gravity Double bubble

If you are interested, let me know and I can send pics.

Thanks for the look and consideration.

-Rob


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABTt4dY7bvmZRpvH1DQ4KyqbZFnTXsHV48A2s2oVKaDHwW_zfg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment