Sunday 7 March 2021

[emrat:12659] Free Stuff

Greetings fellow RMRATs. Spring is in the air which means more riding and more garage cleaning. I have two items that someone out there might want that aren't being used and are taking up space.

First is a classic Triumph rain suit size large. I used it a couple times and it does the trick. It's in great shape.

Second is a Madstad windshield and mounting hardware for a Triumph Tiger. I had it on my 2015 Tiger for the 2016 summer season and it served me well on a round trip to Seattle. Great wind protection. I decided to go back to a modified stock screen.

Free to anyone who's willing to pick up at my southeast Denver location. Send me a note at bw26354@gmail.com.

Brian Weberg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/D00764D7-9859-4514-A74B-21417EDE387F%40gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment