Saturday 11 September 2021

Re: [emrat:13009] Re: My 919 is for sale....

The reason is two fold:  bikes are like dogs, they get lonely if there is only one.  2nd, it prevents spending the sale proceeds on something else.

Moreover, you now have time to find the right bike at the right price.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 12:22 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
Well that was quick.  Bike sold to the first person who came to look at it.  I could start shopping for a dual sport but until my knee gets better I don't see the point in insuring a bike I can't ride.  


On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 6:14 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
RATS:  I just listed my 2005 Honda 919 on Facebook marketplace.  I'll give it a week or so and if it hasn't sold I'll likely trundle it over to Motorado.  

Asking $3500 but if anyone in the club is interested I'd do a club discount for sure.  And if any of you have any friends looking for a fast street bike, pass the word on to them.  

The bike is basically Honda's answer to the likes of the Speed Triple - big naked sport bike with handlebars instead of clip ons.  There are a couple of extras (rear rack and center stand) that I'm pulling off but can be thrown in with the deal.  Mileage is just over 17,000.

Feel free to message me with any questions.  

Sadly, my riding days will be very limited as I am looking at knee surgery in the very near future.  :(  

Once I get the 919 sold I'll start shopping for a dual sport.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJv%2BdXVJ5LHJSXrz%3DpTLNjyWym9gs2L5%3DusgSWjMx2o36FQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_19-1BP2%3DUfknAVafcenmhYVFdVxdFrUg-QgW0cGtSYqcew%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment