Thursday 24 February 2022

Re: [emrat:13316] Host for this Saturday's RAT meeting?

Martin,

I can run the meeting for you.

Bob Wendl 

------ Original Message ------
From: "Martin Richard" <martinarmy1961@gmail.com>
Sent: 2/22/2022 5:37:25 PM
Subject: [emrat:13315] Host for this Saturday's RAT meeting?

Hey, RATS, I just tested positive for COVID (home test.)  I went ahead and got the PCR test through Walgreens and I should have results of that by Friday.  If that comes back negative I'll plan on being at the RAT meeting this Saturday.  If I'm positive, though, I'll need to quarantine until next week.  Is anyone else able to take charge of the meeting?  I'll put out the notes I have and Jay Clawson is supposed to be giving a presentation on his trip to Mexico.  

Thanks!

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvKkCzfxGgw5aoZ9ez2w4fg9oJTuEdNa%3DncsFxa0Z3sXqA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment