Thursday 23 June 2022

Re: [emrat:13540] Triumph in the Rockies update...

Since I floated the take-out idea.  I'll go with you.  Two lawyers ought to be able to handle a little food.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 1:52 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
Follow up to my previous message:

I contacted Camp Robber and they will package all our food for pickup on 7/16.  I may ask for a volunteer to go with me to help pick everything up.  We'll then be able to enjoy our meal at the hotel with beverages of our choice.  

Rich, I will make sure there is some NA beer as well.  

At this point, my inclination is to cancel the "show and shine" as I currently have ONE person who is saying they will enter.  Doesn't mean you can't shine up your bike and show it off but I don't see any point in having a "contest" with only one entrant.  

I will most likely be driving a truck so if anyone wants to volunteer to lead a group ride, please let me know so I can post it up.  

Keep in mind that US 50 between Sapinero (West of Gunnison) and Montrose will be closed Monday through Friday for construction.  I would encourage anyone going to find an alternate route.  Possible alternate routes could include Independence Pass to Carbondale, Paonia and Delta, or I-70 through Glenwood to Carbondale, Paonia and Delta, or even I-70 to Grand Mesa and then through Cedaredge to Delta.  

Those who are up for a longer ride might consider taking US 285 all the way down to Del Norte, then US 160 over Wolf Creek Pass to Durango, then turn North on US 550, AKA the "Million Dollar Highway" to Ouray and Montrose. 

I have the following people registered and paid.  If you don't see your name on the list and you registered, please contact me, I may have missed it.:
The number in parentheses is the total number in your "party."  

Adam Shamblin (1)
Ryan Pfeiffer (1)
Jim Baker (1)
Norm Wright (1)
Tavis Aitken (1)
Christopher Peltz (1)
Charlie Richards (1)
Vince Lane (1)
Al Miller (1)
Bob and Denise Wendl (2)
Ray Branson (1)
Rich Hansen (1)
Paula Rosson and Brian Huculac (2)

Did I miss anyone?  Please let me know ASAP.  

Thanks!

Martin


 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLXCA4VY_cnv9YmW7Xvuj6vi7ORtZ6chwoTvj2HXu83BQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_19-80CqtEyo6eG2mKwW7hRoPAw4ev8USb2yX5Ns%3DNf0Wew%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment