Monday 17 July 2023

RE: [emrat:14147] Shirt sizes needed!

E-Steve:Long sleeve, XL

What color are those?



Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device


-------- Original message --------
From: Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com>
Date: 7/17/23 1:08 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:14145] Shirt sizes needed!

RATS:  I apologize for the short notice but I need to know your shirt sizes and sleeve lengths for Triumph in the Rockies TODAY if possible.  I need to get the order in ASAP.  If you are going and haven't given me your shirt size (even if you haven't registered yet) please let me know so I can get the order in and you can do your registration and payment later.  

I currently have the following info:  

SHORT SLEEVE

Medium: Charlie Richards
Large: Paula Rosson

XL:  Ryan Pfeiffer
 Tavis Aitken
Chris Peltz
Dave Warfield
Ronald Espinosa

LONG SLEEEVE

Large:  Norm Wright
Vince Lane
Curtis Graves

XL:  Al Miller
Bob Wendl
Ray Branson
Rich Hansen

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME OR YOUR INFO IS WRONG, LET ME KNOW ASAP!  

Thank You! 

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvJxEvijS7njw756baADF0qebZ2iJtwJnxcfKp%3DExBs3Qw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment