Friday 24 November 2023

[emrat:14335]

Sorry for the late notification. Yes, moving has been crazy and we also ran into some unexpected car trouble with Liz's car. So I will not be going.
Steve or Curtis: if you guys would like to host a meeting, I really don't have anything to put out except that the Children's Hospital Toy Ron will be next Sunday the third as far as I know, it's starting in the usual spot at the Aurora sports park.

I think we're still in discussion on what is going to go on with the Christmas gathering. Most likely it will be sometime in the week after Christmas and before New Year's.

Thanks again for backing me up, and sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully next year, with my coming retirement, I'll be able to participate a lot more fully. 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvKg9Sgy6pN%3DxL4Q7a2jcBVr7Cgyt26MkqJi30%2BjWrQsPA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment