Monday 25 December 2023

[emrat:14352] Merry Christmas,y'all!!!


Everyone

The last couple of months have been kind of rough.Late October,l was diagnosed with skin cancer,also known as stage 2 melanoma.Fortunately,my surgeon feels that we caught it early and the surgery deemed a success,whew......!!!

Now,from here on out,l need to stick to the play book( un- like the Denver Broncos),like follow-ups with oncology and dermertology and make lifestyle changes,or re-organize my closet!

Was planning on dis- closing this on Wedsnesday,except this book showed up in my Christmas stocking,which is really good,will bring along with me to show.

Re-garding 2024,business as normal,if that is,l behave myself!Have big plans to do DGR in 2024.It is my intention to make people aware that cancer has no friends,enemies or an agenda.Still trying to determine if cancer is a distant relative of covid?

In closing,my only regret is l can still NOT present this in the style of Dave Warfield,and besides,there is only one of those that exists,shucks!!!!

Have a wonderful day,turkey is smelling good and l will see some of you in a couple of days....


                       E-Steve






Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

0 comments:

Post a Comment