Monday 10 December 2012

[Altitude Multisport Club] Fantastic response for LiveWell - not too late to join in!

Hi everyone - 

Members of your hard working Board of Directors - as well as other fellow Club members - have been emailing me to let me know about donations for our LiveWell Colorado fundraiser, and I'm really excited.

All I can say is that I am humbled by your collective response.  

I'm meeting with Troy Guerra (one of your aforementioned Board members) at Lone Tree Brewing tomorrow at 6:30 pm to (drink beer and) tally all of the donations and figure out the math for our swag give away.

We have great swag.  You can still enter to win some of it by making a donation of your own.  Easiest way is to go to LiveWell Colorado's site and donate online:


Please do email me at president@altitudemultisport.com and let me know about your donation so that I can enter you to win big in our swag give away.

Thanks so much for showing up the way that you have.  I am proud of our Club.

-- Jordan 

--
Jordan Graham
Altitude Multisport Club
President
720-297-8002 mobile


0 comments:

Post a Comment