Wednesday 26 November 2014

Re: [emrat:5936] Re: Foothills

I had a great experience there early in 2013 when I bought the 2007 Speed Triple.  The day I dropped by to first see the bike, a service technician was replacing a leaking front fork seal.  They did not to do that.  They could have just wiped the fork off and ignored it.  Noel, the manager, was great as was Ben, the sales guy.  The bad reputation was from earlier, when He Who Shall Not Be Named worked there.  My allegiance is to Erico's but I had a very good experience at Foothill's.  I do not know if there have been staffing changes since then, however.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2014, at 4:47 PM, "Doc" <docmurdoch@comcast.net> wrote:

Hopefully service improves at Foothills. I judge places by greetings, along with other things, and every time I went there nobody ever said hello, walked up to me, nada. Would never buy from them.

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:42:33 PM UTC-7, Norman Wright wrote:

I just noticed on an Email ad from Foothills, they are now owned by the folks who own Mile High Harley.  Strange bedfellows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment