Thursday 1 December 2016

Re: [emrat:9226] 2017 Three Flags

Count me in, Norm.  I've already blocked off the time.  

Martin



From: Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com>
To: Tim Green <emrat@googlegroups.com>; "Vince M Lane (blcswvjd@msn.com)" <blcswvjd@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:00 AM
Subject: [emrat:9224] 2017 Three Flags

Fellow Rats:

I've not made up my mind on this since I'm taking a 5000 mile trip through NY and Nova Scotia in the Spring but the Three Flags venue this year is of interest.

It officially begins Sept 1 from Abbotsford, BC (basically Vancouver) and finishes at the top of the Gulf of California in Puerto Penasco, about 200 miles south and west of Phoenix on Sept 5th.

I would estimate the total trip dates as about August 28 to Sept 8th and riding about 5500 miles.

From past experience, this is best done (safety and cost) in pairs so part of my decision process is who's potentially interested in doing this?

The beginning and ending hotels have been announced and typically those 2 fill early.  I suspect reservations could be cancelled later if one decides not to go.

Who might be in?   Norm
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment