Friday 1 December 2017

Re: [emrat:10364] 2017 Children's Hospital Toy Run


I registered and dropped off a new toy today; while there I checked out a '18 CurtisHog.  I like the idea of meeting for breakfast, however are you locked in to meeting so early?  I was thinking 9 AM.  Thanx, EWB. 

From: "'Martin Albright' via EMRAT" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
To: "EMRAT EMRAT EMRAT" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 2:33:11 PM
Subject: [emrat:10360] 2017 Children's Hospital Toy Run

Reminder to all RATs that this Sunday 12/3 is the Children's Hospital Toy Run.  Register at any local HD dealership and sign the waiver.  Bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate. 

Meeting place is at the Aurora Sports park on East Colfax.  All bikes in by 10:00 AM and they will start rolling out around 11:00. 

Weather is supposed to be gorgeous on Sunday so I'll be there.  Will probably go for a short/medium ride afterwards. 

Sadly, I won't be on the sidecar, as I was only just able to order the parts I need for the car yesterday and I don't expect them to be here before mid-December.  So I'll be on my yellow BMW R1150R. 

I'll be at the Denny's at Colfax and Chambers between 8 and 8:30 Sunday morning for breakfast if anyone else wants to meet there. 

Martin

Info: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/885480454938919/


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment