Wednesday 21 March 2018

[emrat:10480] Re: Another Bike

Jay,

Since you have had the bike for a few months, I am just curious what you think about the bike.  

Your Explorer may be the only one in the group.  My wife says I can get a new bike and I am trying to decide on the 800 or 1200.  I am leaning toward the 800 XRX.

Al



On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 7:58:37 AM UTC-7, Jaybird wrote:

Hi fellow EMRAT members,

 

I  purchased a BMW R1200RT at the beginning of the 2016 riding season.  After returning from a 5,100 mile trip to Mexico in October, the bike has already garnered 23,000 miles in about 18 months.  Since I'm riding more than ever, I decided to spread the mileage with another bike and just added a 2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer to my garage.  This is my second Triumph – had a 2007 Bonneville when I first joined Triumph group.

 

Jay


Virus-free. www.avg.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment