Tuesday 9 October 2018

Re: [emrat:10929] Update on my surgery

Thanks for the up-date Chris and good luck to you!

                       E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Peltz <peltz.chris@gmail.com>
Date: 10/8/18 8:25 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:10927] Update on my surgery

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having my neck (Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion) surgery tomorrow at 1pm. It will be only 1-night stay at the hospital, assuming no complications. I am optimistic that everything will go well, but please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back on the bike once I am fully healed, but that will take some time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment