Thursday 8 November 2018

Re: [emrat:11040] ahem??

Warf

It is update time!!My brother and l accepted an offer on my Mother's property the end of last week.Worst case,looking at sitting at the closing table middle of next month.

Meeting with the title company is set for end of next week,hope this means the closing will happen a little sooner,that would be sweet and that escrow will be sped up somewhat!

Will touch base with you Warf if l hear more info,just let me know if Motorado contacts you with an offer.Will talk later,thanks in advance
                        

                          E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: David <warfman2@comcast.net>
Date: 10/23/18 8:16 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:10992] ahem??

Steve, 
First off, please accept my condolences for your mum. You have my sincere sympathy.

Yes the 1050 GT is currently on consignment at Motorado. I'm away for work again and figured I didn't want to wait until spring to sell. At least I got a final RAT ride on it and a great steak just weeks ago. Also didn't want to re-up the license plate. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2018, at 19:45, 'sfr4201' via EMRAT <emrat@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Warf

Is that your 2011 SprintGT down at Motorado?

                           E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment