Tuesday 18 December 2018

Re: [emrat:11137] New Scrambler

Worth the premium over the Ducati.  I looked at their scramblers before I bought the T120, and they would have been a lot of work to tour on.  My Bonneville cheerfully handles 500 mile days and I can climb off without feeling beaten up.  I suspect the new 1200 Scrambler is just as practical; the Ducati's are really stylish, but strike me as being day bikes.

Jim Baker
770.356.9209
Sent via mobile device

On Dec 18, 2018, at 11:29 AM, Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com> wrote:


Priced like a BMW though around $14,500 and $3k higher than the Duc, will be interesting to see how it sells.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment