Wednesday 3 July 2019

Re: [emrat:11499] Sunday Ride for July

Since I live west of Georgetown, I'll meet the group at the visitor center in Georgetown,(just off the I-70 exit and on your right) I'll be there by 9:45 am.  Thanks for leading.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:33 AM Al Miller <amiller1104@gmail.com> wrote:
Meet Sunday at 8:30 am at the Phillips 66, 16283 Morrison Rd, Morrison, CO 80465. Wheels up at 9 am (in this case, kickstands). I have never been over Guanella Pass, so: Morrison - Echo Lake Park - Idaho Springs I70 or the frontage road to Georgetown over Guanella Pass and stop for lunch at the Al's BBQ at the junction of 285 and Guanella Pass Rd.  I plan to ride over to Bailey then to Wellington Lake, Deckers and over to Sedalia.  I am open to other options if we want to take a longer ride. https://goo.gl/maps/N86A2bBqHE3YdmoZA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/3874232a-b916-4d24-970f-287b1d4ddccd%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/CAF3_19_sMPrSbJzXssOp8xXVwuJh9az6Jdnb9rCww7GvBMDWtA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment