Friday 16 August 2019

Re: [emrat:11608] Re: Five Pass Ride - 8/17

I'm in. Just got back from Houston, but will plan to meet you in Morrison in the morning. 
-Warf

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2019, at 20:06, Curtis Graves <ikonoklass@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm a maybe. Ordinarily I have Lizzy, but I might find myself free on Saturday. 

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:51 PM Al Miller <amiller1104@gmail.com> wrote:
Bob, did you want this reposted on Facebook?

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:56:17 PM UTC-6, Bullet Bob wrote:
RATs,

Sorry to have been so incommunicado as of late, but just returned from a close to three week X-Country trip and was pretty busy during all of that.  At any rate, I had put my Five Pass ride on the calendar for 8/17 so am posting to confirm that the ride is on.  Plan is to meet at the Morrison Phillips at 8:15, stands up at 8:45.  It is an all day ride, probably around 330 miles.  At this point weather looks reasonable but be prepared.  My hope is that riding on Saturday will give us a better chance with I-70 afternoon traffic.  I'm still mulling details, but will nail down the final route and gas stops as I have fairly modest range of  about 140 on the Tuono.

Let me know if you are in so I can get a head count and hope to see you!

Bullet Bob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/3a172ed9-ccd0-45a4-bd8a-7933d086ce07%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/CAG_gN45bf8Hu%2BVahzLXUdEuPPgsXXGzP4X5w0o4P30W5_wUtQA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment