Tuesday 21 April 2020

Re: [emrat:12060] Chuck Ferrari Ride CANCELLED

Tough break, Martin.  I took it down off our BMAC calendar; thanks for reminding me, I think I thought it was later, in May.  

Stay safe, ride as much as you can.

Jim

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:20 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sure this won't be a real surprise to anyone but I'm going to have to cancel our 8th annual Chuck Ferrari Memorial Ride which was scheduled for this coming Saturday, 4/25. 

Basically, with nowhere open to meet or ride to and with unnecessary travel officially "discouraged" I think it best to cancel the ride at this time.  I may try to see if I can reschedule it for later in the year, most likely choice would be in September or October. 

Take care and ride safe, all!

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLKN%3DS8Fw%2Bui%3D1D2YWJDAB7cb6hcFidF%2BEHPMuipi4E%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdeEwZ%2BqRdUmHr697%3D_HD%3DVg_vh_WTJX05x1q9F-Kuz2qQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment