Tuesday 5 January 2021

Re: [emrat:12567] Happy New Year

Dave, I'm glad that you can get out to ride. My driveway is packed down with snow and ice, and has been since early December so I'm a bit envious. That's the price I pay for living in Montrose, but man, the rest of the year is awesome riding every day. I hope to see you sometime this year once some semblance of normality is achieved. Until then, ride that bike!

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 20:03 David <warfman2@comcast.net> wrote:
Steve, thanks for your New Years Eve greeting and "positive waves"!

 There is hope for a better year ahead of us all. I've ridden my motorcycles every day this year, and that's a good start!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2020, at 7:57 PM, Steve Smith <shmitty74@gmail.com> wrote:

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope that we get to have a "normal" year full of riding, socializing, and other assorted fun times. Enjoy the holiday weekend and the football games. 

2020 was such a shitty year, I mean it was so shitty that it even killed Mary Ann on the way out the door! How shitty is that? Totally shitty! 

Be safe my friends, see you next summer. 
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_V7ZeSphvKOuqCjwMvm8aazD6x6t%2B_778jnJvWNOb5CfQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/A52ABF7C-BAD6-40BE-8F95-4D4CDF36BE3A%40comcast.net.
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_VCYwN6Jb_u5S%3DRMy-rv4c2ijT%2B-y0tpRxWHhq3mfk-5w%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment