Saturday 15 January 2022

Re: [emrat:13305] Re: MEETING DATE CHANGE: LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH

Will be there

BBob

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 12:17:31 PM UTC-7 tav...@gmail.com wrote:
I will try and make it, although I may be up in the mountains that day.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 4:14 PM John Petrick <johncp...@gmail.com> wrote:
My wife and I will be there.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022, 3:53 PM Al Miller <amill...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be there.

On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1:41:09 PM UTC-7 martina...@gmail.com wrote:
After getting input from folks in the group and coordinating with Foothills, I've changed the meeting date to the LAST Saturday of the month vs. the first.  That will allow BMAC members to participate.  

First meeting will be January 29th (Yes, I know we technically already had a "January" meeting but I didn't want to wait another 4 weeks to have a meeting - I want to make sure we stay active.)  

Meeting time will be 9:00 and last I heard Foothills would be providing breakfast burritos (I'll double check a week before to make sure.)

Since Foothills has graciously offered to provide us with food, I'd like to get a tentative headcount to give them no later than next Friday, the 21st.  

BTW In lieu of a group ride, perhaps those interested could go from the RMRAT meeting to the Motorcycle Expo at the Coliseum. 

Shoot me a message or comment if you have questions.

SEE YOU THEN!

Martin 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/613fa0e4-c9d2-42b4-b1e4-3ac6186dd35an%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.


--

 -= Tavis =-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/02413977-4978-445d-8648-24bfcf124367n%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment