Sunday 4 September 2022

[emrat:13720] MEETING POINT for South Dakota Ride 9/9/22

RATs:  I've set a meeting point for our ride up to South Dakota on Friday 9/9/22.

Meeting point will be at the Circle K convenience store on the South edge of EATON.  This is North of Greeley on US highway 85.  

Address is 425 S. Elm Road in Eaton.  It is on the LEFT (West) side of the highway as you are coming up from Greeley.  

Let's meet at 9:00 AM with a kickstands up time of 9:30.  We will take a semi-direct route through Scottsbluff, which will be our lunch stop.  If anyone has any recommendations for lunch in Scottsbluff, let me know.  I don't like to do a heavy meal mid-ride so I'm happy to do a burger or sandwich.  We should be into Hill City SD around 4:30 or 5:00 on Friday.  When we get there we can decide on a place for dinner Friday night.  

I'll print out some of the maps for decent rides in the area, for those of you who have never gone.  

Let me know if you have questions.  My cell number is 303-482-7848 and I will check both my Facebook and my Gmail for messages if you are running late.  

See you all on Friday! 

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLvgjyXiPfB%3D7V2WmBWgauTw6Jd6YggRcSYo36xnpEy9g%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment