Saturday 5 August 2023

[emrat:14193] 40th Colorado Conclave

Received my application last week for the 40th Colorado Conclave.At last year's gathering,the turnout overall was very low ( per the organizers),so l hope l can count on you RATS to help out this year.

I am NOT looking for all if you to enter a bike ( would be dam cool if that happened)!What l am looking for are bikes that made a significant impact on Triumph's US marketing line-up since 1995.

Personally,l will enter my 2003 Speed Triple,the Sprint ST will be the back-up bike.

My ideas are:

Any 1995 T-3's ( Trident,Trophy,Speed Triples)

Thruxtons,including customs of any form

Street Triple

Thunderbird Sport

First generation Rocket 3

BMAC are pulling out all the stops on their end to enter bikes.Feel as a club that we need to do the same.l am also putting out an invite to Foothills to bring along a bike as well.The date is Sunday Sept.17th ( see enclosed registration form).

Bottom line,help me out,PLEASE........


                     E-Steve


Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

0 comments:

Post a Comment