Thursday 4 April 2024

Re: [emrat:14476] Thanks for the miles

Sorry to hear this, Jake. You will be missed.  I hope things improve for you. 

Cheers,

Jim

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 5:36 PM Jake Lehner <jakelehner@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey y'all. Just a heads up I'm hitting the "unsubscribe" button on this group and likely won't be at anymore group rides or events. 

Life has been hard for a while. And unfortunately this group is just one more thing I'm trying to hold on to from my "old life". 

I haven't felt like I belong in a while. And more importantly … one member in particular has seemingly made it a point regularly to bring up topics I simply don't care to discuss. I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose, and I'm certain they know who they are. 

Thanks for all the good times and all the miles. Maybe I'll see you out on the road in this life or the next. 

Jake

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAAG824SL7Wv-cHonsA0%3DMX%2BQ3E_R9v3zwyaMxYL_HsAz5dyZqg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdf_aTRJbSD7iRSpUyU5ps0vLc-qd4WREUxJxnP%2BQe1vrg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment