Friday 26 April 2024

Re: [emrat:14517] NO APRIL MEETING

To the RMRAT members,

I want to invite you to join the RMIMRG(Rocky Mountain Indian Motorcycle Riders Group) for the meeting on Saturday April 27th. I noticed the RAT meeting for April had to be canceled and in the spirit of camaraderie and motorcycle enthusiasm I would like to invite you to join us for some mutual love of motorcycles and lunch. I will make time for any announcements need to present to the group.

Monthly RMIMRG Meeting, April 27 9:00am

Grand Prix Motorsports upstairs. After the meeting we will ride to the Back East Bar & Grille in Monument, 1415 Cipriani Loop, Monument 80132.


I am a member of RMRAT and President of RMIMRG. I know this is a little late but if you are free and looking for something to do Saturday morning you are very welcome to join us.

Dave Mulay
President 
RMIMRG 1930



On Apr 24, 2024, at 1:21 PM, Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:

RATS: Due to a conflicting schedule we will NOT be having a RMRAT meeting this Saturday. We will be back in May. I will prepare a monthly update to be posted this coming weekend.
If anyone is interested in leading a ride, let me know where and when and I will post it up as an event on the group facebook and googlegroup pages.

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLQtGGPuxqhADwK-hv4SnFZNxjdD64w-vTLTijVaBvW4w%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment