Tuesday 12 January 2016

[emrat:8260] Three Flags & other Calendar events.

I will not be making the Three Flags Ride this year but at present I do plan on doing it in 2017. 

 

For those interested in the Top of The Rockies, BMW Colorado rally, the dates are July 21-24, the week after Montrose.  I plan on attending.  This is a camping event for those so inclined.  Last year I counted 7 Triumphs among the 550 participants.  There is food and live music as well as vendors and the Town of Paonia is a blast.

 

The Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, Oregon is June 16-19, likely to be followed by an extended tour thru ID and MT before returning home for you retirees or copious vaca-day folk.

 

I am looking into a Saturday event at the Rambler Ranch again per last week’s meeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment