Wednesday 18 May 2016

Re: [emrat:8627] Unfortunately I have contracted a chronic disease.

Congratulations!  Although, I don't think anyone warned you NOT to contract MBS. 



From: Tavis Aitken <tavisto@gmail.com>
To: EMRAT <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:40 PM
Subject: [emrat:8626] Unfortunately I have contracted a chronic disease.

There are many carriers to this condition, and it can be contracted at any time. Many of you I know are already afflicted and must always make a choice when going out riding. 

I am talking about MBS (Multiple Bike Syndrome) of course. Many have warned me not to catch it, and to keep only one bike at a time. However I did not listen and am now the proud owner of a new 2016 Tiger XCx in addition to my Bonnie. The only treatment is to go out riding more, so I hope some of you can help me deal with this syndrome and break in my new engine. 


Unfortunately I won't be able to make the overnighter this weekend, but look forward to some dual sport rides and any other long rides and camping trips we can all dream up this summer. 

                   Tavis
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment