Saturday 29 June 2019

RE: [emrat:11483] BMW

"I have more bikes than I need, but not as many as I want."

 

Somebody said that, but I'm not sure who.  It's not original with me.

 

Remember, my sons, Aaron and Ben, and my son-in-law, Mike, help me maintain the herd.

 

Dan

 

From: 'sfr4201' via EMRAT <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 8:11 AM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:11478] BMW

 

That should show you Steve,how RMRAT operates.Now how do we releive Dan Pilcher of a bike or three?????

 

                         

 

 

 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

 

-------- Original message --------

From: LARRY POAGUE <n2xsvhpmcs@msn.com>

Date: 6/29/19 7:53 AM (GMT-07:00)

Subject: [emrat:11477] BMW

 

E-STEVE PURCHASED MY "SPEED TRIPLE"

I COULDN`T STAND HAVING MONEY IN MY POCKET, SO I 

PURCHASED RON`S R 1100S.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED" !

 


________________________________________

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/5d177174.1c69fb81.6a00c.55caSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment