Thursday 19 August 2021

[emrat:12945] Paging Dan Pilcher ...

Hey Dan ... looks like I have an old email address of yours.

My folks are in town and we tried renting my dad a Motorcycle. Rented a Goldwing 1200 (he's a Honda guy) from some dude and it broke down on the way to my house. 

Any chance you have a "spare bike" you both think would be appropriate and also willing to rent/lend to us for the weekend?

Other option is I'll try to get him on a BMW from Co Moto Adventures.

Jake
678-361-5947

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAAG824T12E_ZAeJ2rRoLDPczAjWh%3DnESaJXYdmu1csfYLM9D2Q%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment