Tuesday 19 July 2022

RE: [emrat:13618] competent full-service triumph maintenance?

303-437-5249

Kurt Ottaway

Truth of Time Motorcycles

Had another guy in mind,except he wants nothing to do with T-120's!

Tell him English Steve sent you........



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device


-------- Original message --------
From: Jim Baker <beaker@pobox.com>
Date: 7/19/22 10:40 (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:13617] competent full-service triumph maintenance?

Hi, all,

My adventure this weekend has seriously eroded my confidence in local dealerships down here.  I'm looking for a Denver-area solution where I can pay for service and have them treat my Triumph like their own child is going to ride it.  I have this bike professionally serviced precisely so I can avoid disasters without really thinking about it.  I'm considering Foothills since it's under new management ... anyone know who in service I should talk to?

Cheers,

Jim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdfDvCFxBtzvOZAvXztaHJdJDZ%2B6XYLdEYw5ymYXSHMxbg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment