Saturday 3 June 2023

[emrat:14079] GoPro cases and accessories

Hello All,

I got a GoPro as an earlier father's day and birthday present. I want to get a case that is water, mud, dust proof, and can have a strap attached to it. I know Tavis and others have GoPros or similar items, and am looking recommendations for what brand and what accessories are good?

If I use it on the bike I think I would have to mount it either on my helmet, or maybe on the mirror / fairing area. Putting it on the handle bar it would just have to see through the front windscreen on the Trophy. While my screen is stock, it is still large. So a clip on thing would work, and I want to be able to tether it to a cord. 

--
Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAFmOmr4LnkUBxuZQLMCpsvrhR4eHtCVWwFPzbgJRjDcvQ_0QJQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment