Sunday 4 June 2023

RE: [emrat:14082] Buffalo to Ten Sleep

Capt.Bob

Could possibly pass you on my way out to Toelle,Ut.My Brother is doing a track day at Miller


             E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device


-------- Original message --------
From: Robert Wendl <radwendl@oneimage.com>
Date: 6/4/23 10:02 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: Rocky Rountain Rat <rmrat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [emrat:14081] Buffalo to Ten Sleep

All,

I have made my reservations at the Buffalo WY KOA Campground for two nights from Saturday, July 1, 2023 - Monday, July 3, 2023. My reservation is for a Camping Cabin which sleeps two and was the last one. Because this the 4th of July week the campground to filling up and it looks like they only a few tent sites left.

My plan is ride to Buffalo on Saturday July 1st. Then ride to Ten Sleep on the 2nd and explore more of Wyoming. I will have more details as we get closer to the 4th of July week.

If you want to ride along let me know so we can work on lodging arrangements. Below you will find a link to the  Buffalo WY KOA Campground website. 


Bob Wendl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/em839fef72-3490-4f5b-ab73-378a533e6a58%40dfba47ae.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment