Thursday 2 June 2016

RE: [emrat:8651] ......and more stuff to do in the month of June

Well, English Steve, I will appreciate "spoiler alerts" as I will have to wait until I return to Denver June 11th to watch the episodes for which I have set the DVR. 

 

And, for the record, I am working "remotely" up here on Vashon Island!

 

But I did take a ride today on the BMW around the Island, and only had two trucks pull out in front of me plus one deer (a doe) prance around on the road while I waited for her to make up her mind and scoot off into the trees.  Such is slow-speed Island riding.

 

Dan

 

 

From: 'SFR4201@yahoo.com' via EMRAT [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:8650] ......and more stuff to do in the month of June

 

One or two of you have asked me over the last couple of months if the 2016 Isle of Man TT races will be televised on any US cable channels.

 

Well,l have good news,cable channel Velocity will be airing the first days action this upcoming Saturday at 9.00pm (6 lap superbike class).Check the tangled inner-web for upcoming air times throughout the week.

 

All l ask is you don't post any race results on this sight,because someone who shall remain nameless is away at play on Vashon Island and remotely setting his DVR!

 

If practice times are any indication,should be a "mega" week!

 

 

                E-Steve

 

Sent from my Sprint phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment