Sunday 31 May 2020

[emrat:12198] non-moto: Powder Coating Services

I have metal grates above my basement window wells. When I moved in they needed technical love and care, so I used a wire wheel and painted.

Four years later, they need attention again. My though it have them powder coated so I do this less frequently. 

Anyone have experience with a company that does powder coating in the Thornton / Denver / Ft Collins area?

--
Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't Panic
DoD # 3.2616, KoFBP
'13 Triumph Trophy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAFmOmr5cRWfj3SW6cDJDZFZAd-xuJC2_oJ_ahM_1ToWgsHSi%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment